California State Prison, Sacramento
April 20 @ 10 am
April 23 @ 3 pm
Leader: Chuck Nielsen
Team Meetings are a very important part of being on a
even for the experienced
Not only is there a large amount of information shared but
building a unity in the team is very important when inside the prison.
Sat. 2/4 - 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
St. Augustines Episcopal Church
1800 Wildcat Blvd
-- remainder at Journey Church --
Sat. 2/18 - 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Sat. 3/4 - 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Sat. 3/18 - 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Sat. 4/8 - 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Visitor Dress Code
|Visitor Basic Dress Standards
Visitors shall remain fully clothed when visiting. Appropriate attire includes undergarments; a dress or blouse/shirt with skirt/pants or shorts; and shoes or sandals. Visitors over 36" tall shall adhere to the following dress standards.
- Shoes or sandals shall be worn at all times. Shower shoes and bedroom slippers will not be allowed.
- Buttons, snaps, and zippers shall remain fastened.
- Undergarments shall be worn beneath translucent clothing, under all circumstances.
- For security reasons, no brassiere will have metal underwire.
- All shorts and skirts, including slits in the garment, shall not expose more than two inches above the knee when standing.
Prohibited attire consists of, but is not limited to, the following:
- Clothing which, in any combination of shades or types of material, resembles state issued inmate clothing (e.g., blue denim or chambray shirt, blue denim pants, reception-center attire).
- Law enforcement, military-type, or camouflage-patterned articles of clothing including rain gear when not legitimately worn by an individual on active duty or in an official capacity.
- Exposes the breast/chest area, genitals, or buttocks.
- By design, manner worn, or due to the absence of, allows the anatomical detail of body parts or midriff to be clearly viewed.
- Are shear or transparent or excessively tight.
- Attire or accessories displaying obscene/offensive language, drawings, or objects.
- Head coverings, readily removable hair pieces, or gloves, with the exception of clear see-through rain gear for inclement weather.
- Any other clothing, garment, or accessory that when compared to the expressly specified standards above would warrant disapproval.
Church and CSP-Sacramento